Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why don't we...........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Major_Sights

Major_Sights

Why don't we........... Empty
PostSubject: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 am

GET MORE MEMBERS!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ

кяσиσρнσиιχ

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 am

I'm working on it
Back to top Go down
Major_Sights

Major_Sights

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 am

So, do we still need members now? Like, I know we need ppl coming to the site and registering, but are many more BA' tags gonna be handed out?
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ

кяσиσρнσиιχ

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 am

Anyone can really put the BA tags on, but those that are part of the BA "crew" are specifically chosen by its founding party. So basically you and me and whomever want to help out that we know of. Basically the BA "crew" is it's admins. I have to issue you administration asap major. Sorry, still been working out website stuff
Back to top Go down
Major_Sights

Major_Sights

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Hmmm, the BA crew (lets say 4 admins) Should have "followers" maybe a mini clan max of 2 ppl per admin that go out and spread the word of BA with destruction and helpful information. Smile
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ

кяσиσρнσиιχ

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah, sounds good. I'm hoping everyone will spread the word eventually though. I gave you administration and I hope we can get some more people on board for admins soon.
Back to top Go down
Major_Sights

Major_Sights

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 pm

I have sent an email to the leader of SA-Stay Alive clan, which is a tactical based server, very good players, and very nice ppl (as long as you follow the rules). heres there site http://sa.clanservers.com/.

I asked them if they would like to have a listing of their server's and a post with links to them, and a brief overview of their clan and style (kinda like what {SA} has on the BA site right now) in return for some reverse advertising back to us. sound cool?
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ

кяσиσρнσиιχ

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Awesome, keep up the promotional stuff!

Here is a pitch I wrote:

Ballistic Addiction is a community for gamers who like FPS games currently strongly based around Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare. The Goal for Ballistic Addiction is to build a community with many people who have a passion for gaming and ensure that these people always have a safe and secure place to play as well as enough people to play with. Imagine not having to search for a server to play on when you know so many people in the community and you can just log on to Ballistic addiction to see the server lists or find your favorite clan from the main page and check out how many people are on. Schedule your own matches if you don't have that much time to play during the week. We are working for friendly, safe and secure, hacker free, and always full servers.

We want you to be a part of this!

check us out at www.ballisticaddiction.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we...........   Why don't we........... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why don't we...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical Support :: Brainstorming-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com